Anselmo Lindberg & Associates LLC is a full-service law firm that provides specialized legal expertise in areas of default, real estate, business and corporate services, estate planning, and general civil litigation. Our attorneys’ wide range of skill and knowledge enables us to achieve the unique objectives of each individual client we serve through focused and coordinated efforts. Comprising nearly 120 employees, including 17 attorneys, paralegals and support staff, our team of professionals meticulously approaches each matter with agility, efficiency, and expertise.
Anselmo Lindberg & Associates LLC doesn’t just practice law – we apply the law to find the answers, solve our clients’ challenges and maximize their opportunities for success. From creditors to individuals, businesses to estates, the dedicated attorneys of Anselmo Lindberg & Associates are prepared to serve you and the full extent of your legal needs.
In order to enhance our value to our clients, the attorneys at Anselmo Lindberg & Associates LLC take an active role in numerous industry and professional organizations for continuous legal education and development, building on our expertise and practice in all departments. Our experience continues to grow with the needs of our clients, and our lawyers are constantly adapting to new challenges, while expanding the depth and breadth of our practice.
Professional organizations that our attorneys and staff are involved with include:
- American Bar Association
- American Lawyers Quarterly
- American Legal & Financial Network
- Chicago Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- DBA International
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Kane County Bar Association
- Kentucky State Bar Association
- Michigan State Bar Association
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- National Association of Chapter Thirteen Trustees (NACTT)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- The National List
- USFN – America’s Mortgage Banking Attorneys
- Wisconsin State Bar Association