Bryan D. Hughes practices in the areas of mortgage foreclosure, collections, and real estate law. He is a graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2006) and The John Marshall Law School (2009). He is licensed to practice law in the state of Illinois and is a member of the American Bar, the Illinois State Bar, the Chicago Bar, and the DuPage County Bar Associations.
- The John Marshall Law School (J.D., 2009)
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (B.S., 2005)
ADMISSIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Illinois State Bar
- ALFN – REO and Evictions Committee
- Legal League 100
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- “Grace Period Notices in Illinois: Gone but Not Forgotten”, Legal League 100 Quarterly, Q3 2016.
- “Headed in Reverse: Lenders need to gear up their knowledge of reverse mortgages to avoid any related setbacks down the road“,Legal League 100 Quarterly, Q1 2013.
- “Cook County Unveils the Vacant Residential Mortgage Foreclosure Call: Launched at the start of this year, the new program accelerates new foreclosures of vacant homes“, Legal League 100 Quarterly, Q2 2012.
- Property Ordinances, Fast Tracking Vacant Properties, & New Laws, American Legal & Financial Network (2013)
- Introduction to Illinois Mortgage Foreclosure Law, CLE Seminar (2013)
- Reintroduction of the PTFA, REOMAC Webinar (2018)
- Selecting Your Servicer Panel, IMN Western (2018)