Scott Chandler practices in the areas of mortgage foreclosure, litigation, and real estate law. He is a graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.S. in Political Science, 2007) and Marquette University Law School (J.D., 2010). He is licensed to practice law in the State of Illinois and Northern District of Illinois. He is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association and the DuPage Bar Association.
While attending law school, Mr. Chandler was a member of the Marquette Sports Law Review and earned a Sports Law Certificate from the National Sports Law Institute. Mr. Chandler is also an Evans Scholar Alumnus and an active participant in the Evans Scholars Foundation run by the Western Golf Association. Prior to joining Anselmo Lindberg & Associates LLC, Mr. Chandler focused his practice on civil and commercial litigation, including representing parties in collection actions, mortgage foreclosure cases, bankruptcy matters, administrative hearings, and evictions.
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., 2010)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaing (B.S., 2007)
ADMISSIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Illinois State Bar
- Legal League 100
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Iliinois
- Illinois State Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Whose Right is it Anyway: How Recent Cases and Controversies Have Blurred the Lines Between First Amendment Protections and an Athlete’s Right of Publicity, 21 Marq. Sports L. Rev 315 (2010)